Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dilemma.

I have a very interesting question to pose. There's this person I work with who is constantly putting their work onto me. Now, I haven't said no... and the times that I have, this person can't take no for an answer and basically threatens my job. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to put other people out, so I'm a helper. I don't mind helping. But when that someone lies to me to get me to do something, or takes my work and passes it on as their own? That's hurtful. Because now I'm being used. Now you're using me to get ahead, and using my work as yours, and that's not ok. Should I wait until this person digs their own grave? Or should I say something?

1 comment:

Joanie said...

If this person is threatening your job, it's time to go to your boss and have a chat. And most definitely if they are taking credit for your work. More than likely, your boss already knows what kind of a person this is.