I'm borrowing Fidgetin Gidget's 20 Questions that she borrowed elsewhere. So there.
1. 5 internet annoyances: work internets shutting off for no reason leaving me basically a sitting duck, webpages that are so poorly organized that it's possible to find a businesses location or contact info, websites that have music or sound effects that cannot be turned off and come in RIDICULOUSLY LOUD no matter how quiet you have the speakers, buffering (unless you're on a foreign site, and then it's puffern), and when i google something... and i expect one website, and it takes me to something completely different.
2. What is in your stack of reading materials? The Stand, #6 and #7 in the James Patterson Women's Murder Club series, Fiery Cross and A Breath of Snow and Ashes both by Diana Gabaldon, and Friday Night Knitting Club, which I've been told by about 20 people is one of the worst books ever written, but I want to read it anyway.
3. Do you get distracted easily? Mmm. Yes.
4. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Started knitting a new sweater
5. What does your last text message say? How are we going to get to the beach?
6. If we were to play Clue, which player would you choose to be? I was always Miss Scarlet
7. Speaking of Clue: Who did it? In which room? And using? Miss Peacock... in the kitchen... with the candlestick
8. Now that we know what character you’d be in Clue, which is your favorite marker in Monopoly? The dog
9. How many friendships have you had that have lasted more than ten years? Two. A few that are close to the 10 year mark, but not quite.
10. Where will you be 12 hours from now? 2am? I better be sleeping.
11. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Probably not.
12. Who have you texted in the last 24 hours? Gene and our friend Carrie.
13. What did you last get in the mail? bills, invite to a baby shower that I can't go to, and wedding thank you cards.
14. According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours? yarn. Good yarn. merino and silk blends are always good.
15. What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been? Laundry. I'm terrible at that. And the poker table is still on the dining room table.
16. Last words you said out loud? No, you don't say bless you when someone coughs.
17. On a scale from 1-10 (1 least, 10 most likely) ...what am I rating here? We'll say 1. To be on the safe side. I don't want to really be agreeing to eat bull testicles.
18. Could you point out where Outer Mongolia is on a globe? Not even close.
19. What is underneath your bed? a mirror that is the exact same size as my bed. Does anyone want it? Seriously. Please take it. It's the largest mirror I've ever seen.
20. What food did you once claim to hate but, after trying it, loved? calamari. LOVE calamari. And salsa. Separately.
And as a side note, unrelated to 20 questions and Fidgeting Gidget... the third and final wedding of the Wedding Crazy went very well. The hanging out with the ex was fine... his new girlfriend and I get along GREAT and I haven't seen her in a really long time, so we got to catch up. The dress turned out really well.. and I will postp pictures, but my computer was being a bum about pictures earlier so it'll have to wait until later.
It was very strange being back up in that area. The wedding was about two miles or so from where I went to college... so it was very surreal being up there. I didn't stop by campus at all. Maybe I should have. But I just feel like I have no ties there anymore.