Thursday, November 20, 2008

Firsts

I was tagged by Maureen from Penny, the Baby Girl... so here goes:

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Stein Erik. He was Norweigan... and he was the brother of a girl in my class in high school... I was a freshman. We started dating on April Fools Day (which should have given me some clue...) and he got bored three months later. He really is a good guy though... I don't hold anything against him. I guess he was my "bad boy" that I dated... if you consider Gregorian chant listening, sword wielding nerds "bad boys" He does have a bunch of tattoos and piercings now. Still really attractive.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No. Not even a little. I tried to extend the olive branch, and was ignored. So if the jerk wants to continue to think that I'm a Cheater McCheaterson, then he can be my guest. He did run into my mother at Red Lobster over the summer... so I know she gave him the "Oh, she's doing GREAT" speech, which makes me feel better, however shallow that may be.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? a wine cooler.. I was 13. (ETA: Actually. I liked wine when I was a toddler, and one holiday the family left me in a room of half drunk wine glasses. They came back, and they were empty. So...)

4. What was your FIRST job? Um. Technically I was a mommy's little helper when I was 12 for my neighbors, the Snootys. They had a little girl who was 3 and twins. My job was to play with the 3 year old, and I got paid like $5. I also had to clean this woman's house. Because she was too lazy.

5. What was your FIRST car? 1989 white Cavalier station wagon. Oh yeah. That car was so loud...

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Jenny Z. She probably texted me yesterday, but I got it this morning. She sent me this text that was "you hear a song on the radio, and think of me...what song is it?" And clearly... the answer is Popsicle by New Kids on the Block. The first time around. Her and I are big NKOTB nerds. I have been since I was 6.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Gene, because he stole my lunch!!!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Eisley. I liked her because I thought she looked like Snow White.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Pittsburgh. It was a 47 minute flight when I was a senior in high school to the Forensics Speech & Debate Nationals. I think I placed like 60 or something out of a few hundred.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Cara was my first best friend, but I don't remember her because I moved from Jersey when I was only just 5. My next best friend was Rachael... and I miss her every single day. She moved to Florida when we were 13... but we still kept in touch. We've been sucking at that lately, but every time we see each other it's like she never left.

11. What was your FIRST sport played? Cheerleading. Yes it counts. And it was the only sport I played. And I did competitive cheerleading, too.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? My cousin Linsey's house.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Gene.

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My Aunt Laura and Uncle Jim. I started out as a flower girl, but they cancelled their wedding... and by the time they actually got married, I was a junior bridesmaid. Still the same dress, though... so it became a tea-length dress instead of a floor length dress.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? hit the snooze button... a lot...

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? TECHNICALLY my first concert was Sarah Brightman. Not very glamorous, I know. So what do I tell people was my first concert? Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young. I saw them a few months later with my parents. They were pretty awesome, however high they were (CSNY, not my parents)

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? My ears when I was 6. No tattoos yet.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? You mean the ONLY foreign country I've been to? Canada. Ireland is coming...hopefully... stupid Colleen moving to Ireland.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Besides hiding in closets in college because I was illegally drinking? I don't think anything. Except that time that my mom got pulled over for speeding on the way to take me for my permit test. Whoops. And there was that one time when a few girls (who hated me) in my neighborhood broke into a house that was just built and wrote my name on the wall to try to get me into trouble. Luckily I don't have white blonde hair, and someone say them breaking into the house. I was never questioned. Oh, and then there was the time when we had to have police detail protect me on the school yard when I was in 8th grade because one of the girls I went to gradeschool with and all of her friends surrounded me during recess, and threatened my life. Gotta love Catholic school.

20. When was your FIRST detention? It doesn't count! The entire class got detention when I was in 7th grade because they were being loud. I wasn't one of those kids because I was too scared of my teachers.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Pennsylvania.

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Jeff. He was an emotionally abusive jerkoff.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Her name was Jeannine. She was a nice enough girl, but we had almost nothing in common. I moved in with Colleen three months later.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? I don't think I've ever been in a limo, actually. I was supposed to get one for prom my senior year, but my wonderful "friends" planned it without me in mind, despite the fact that it was my idea. Hence why I'm a bit bitter about high school...

So now! I tag... becklette, Di, Joanie, and Tess.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

fun!!!

Joanie said...

Didn't you get a limo ride to Burger King or McDonald's in grade school for selling a lot of stuff from Cherrydale? (maybe it was Danielle)