Monday, April 20, 2009

Oooh, Oooh! Meme! Pick me!

I got tagged by the meme of eight by Joanie at Joanie's Random Ramblings.

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To

1. Making my first garmet in three years
2. Being entirely self-sufficient when it comes to knitted garments
3. Having an actual vacation... eventually... not sure when it'll happen...
4. Seeing Wrigley Field in Chicago (next summer? Maybe?)
5. Having my back no longer hurt (it's getting better... I used icy hot patches and they seemed to help a lot)
6. Wearing skirts and capris again
7. Seeing some of my old high school friends this week
8. Never having to shave again

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Worked
2. Get a $5 tip for teaching this girl how to do eyeshadow
3. Turned the heel on my first sock!! (socks are an accomplishment. I think)
4. Watched the Flyers kick the pants off of the Penguins. Crosby sucks.
5. Watched two episodes of 90210 (the new one). It's an addiction.
6. Cut out the lining of my dress... now all my pieces are cut! Assembly can start.
7. Thought about reading more of The Stand, and decided instead that it was a bad idea to read that just before going to sleep
8. Dreamt that someone wanted to give me a $15,000 talent fee for doing commercials for them and interviewing them on my show. Any takers??

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. See Colleen in Ireland
2. Go to Hawaii... and come back married
3. While in Hawaii... see where they shoot LOST. It'd be nice if it was while the show was still being taped...
4. Fix my bathroom (it's electric blue. and ugly. and the bathtub is too heavy for the room)
5. Design knitted garments.
6. Be on a soap opera (it's my dream acting job. In all seriousness. I grew up watching soaps, I've watched soaps since I was like 3 years old, and I wish I could be on General Hospital)
7. Have a dog... I really really want a dog.
8. Finish The Stand. Only 700 pages to go...

8 Shows I Watch

1. LOST
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Castle (I heart Nathan Fillion)
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. The Big Bang Theory
6. Dollhouse
7. The Sarah Connor Chronicles (I heart Summer Glau... basically I heart everyone who was in Firefly. If only Alan Tudyk had another show...)
8. Leverage

8 People I Tag

1. Di at DiSpace
2. Jess at Everyday Adventures of Me in the City
3. Tova at Secret Life of Tova Darling
4. Chelsea at Chelsea Talks Smack
5. Ali at Kitschy Shop
6. Ben at No Ordinary Rollercoaster
7. Maureen at Penny, the Baby Girl
8. Al at Because It's the Same Backwards and Forwards...

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Hey! Want to pitch in on the house in OC this summer? I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with the money (damned pius tuition)

Ohhhh, forgot about Castle. Yeah Nathan Fillon is hot. :)

Fidgeting Gidget said...

Hi! Found you on 20SB, your blog is great (and I'll definitely be keeping tabs on the knitting one, too, as I'm an aspiring knitter myself.) Happy Monday!

Bayjb said...

You should definitely come visit Wrigley Field, it's so much fun and lots of bars to visit too in the area.

Al said...

EFFF I'm super behind on my blog reading because I got a promotion and am not so slack-tastic! I am going to go do this!! Glad I caught up with you finally :)