Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Flutterbys



Joanie at Joanie's Random Ramblings gave me a Butterfly Award because she thinks I have a cool blog. So now, it is my duty to pass this along to five people who I think have the coolest blog ever. And I pick:

how the beck...
The Everyday Adventures of Me in the City
Paca-Blog
Two Crazy Knit Chicks
DiSpace

So, my challenge to you ladies is to pass this on to other blogs and keep the butterfly chain going.

An now for something completely different, I hate the ice. I'm all for having four seasons with cold, warm, and hot weather... but I really despise winter precipitation. It took me 30 minutes to scrape off the ice from my car this morning. At least the northeast in the greater Philadelphia area isn't getting as much ice and snow and such as the mid-west and Chicago is getting at the moment. My heart goes out to those people.

2 comments:

Bayjb said...

Aww thank you so much for the award. I love butterflies!!!

becklette said...

... i was supposed to consult you? oops. i DO have a pic. it's my feet. try my name + the university we went to, goofball.

and i AM an ass (though it be not written down, er, umm, i guess it is, so yay), because i knew you gave me the award and... i'm lazily avoiding c&p'ing the picture. i suck.

so, seriously, my exes and girls i went to hs with can't find my blog from facebook, right?